The 2020 Protenus Drug Diversion Digest equips healthcare leaders with useful insight into the extent to which drug diversion occurs throughout the U.S. healthcare industry. With this information, healthcare organizations can understand what must be done to prevent diversion in their systems, while identifying and supporting members of their workforce who have substance use disorders and protecting patients from the harms diversion can create. Acting to prevent diversion is critically important as the industry works to get ahead of this challenge.
2020 Protenus Diversion Digest
- Fentanyl – Why Fentanyl/Why Now (CADCA) January 26, 2023
- NPS Alert: New Potent Synthetic Opioid – N-Desethyl Isotonitazene – Proliferating Among Recreational Drug Supply in USA January 24, 2023
- NDEWS Hotspot Alerts January 12 – January 18, 2023: Opioid, heroin, methamphetamine, and non-opioid 911 dispatches January 21, 2023
- Trend Reports: cfsre NPS – Q4 2022 January 20, 2023
- DEA Posts New Guidance Document Regarding Suspicious Order Monitoring Thresholds January 20, 2023