The 2020 Protenus Drug Diversion Digest equips healthcare leaders with useful insight into the extent to which drug diversion occurs throughout the U.S. healthcare industry. With this information, healthcare organizations can understand what must be done to prevent diversion in their systems, while identifying and supporting members of their workforce who have substance use disorders and protecting patients from the harms diversion can create. Acting to prevent diversion is critically important as the industry works to get ahead of this challenge.
- Polypharmacy and the Elderly: Reducing the Risk of Adverse Events Through Monitoring and Communication January 21, 2021
- NPS Benzodiazepines in the United States – Q3 2020 Trend Report (CFSRE) October 1, 2020
- NPS Opioids in the United States – Q3 2020 Trend Report (CFSRE) October 1, 2020
- Opioid Overdose Crisis Compounded by Polysubstance Use (PEW) October 1, 2020
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs – Views on Usefullness and Challenges of Programs (GAO) October 1, 2020