This special edition of our Millennium Health Signals Report found that the powerful, veterinary tranquilizer xylazine—also known as “tranq”—was...
Research: Developmental implications of prenatal opioid exposure among school-aged children: a mixed methods and community-initiated analysisLisa McElhaney / /
Growing research points to potential long-term developmental implications of prenatal opioid exposure for children.
Abstract In this cohort study of 537 patients, all patients with NPO overdose presented with opioid overdose symptoms and...
NDEWS Hotspot Alerts July 13 – Aug 23, 2023: Counties with an opioid alert in three or more weeks during the weeks of July 13th to August 23rdLisa McElhaney / /
This week's NDEWS Hotspot Alerts report includes 31 counties with higher-than-expected drug-related 911 dispatch counts over the previous 7-day...
Federal Register: Placement of Metonitazene in Schedule I - Final Order
The Rapid Street Reporting (RSR) team visited Los Angeles, CA on July 22–23, 2023.
The Rapid Street Reporting (RSR) team visited San Francisco, CA on July 19–21, 2023.
The Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA’s) National Forensic Laboratory Information System (NFLIS) is pleased to release the NFLIS-Drug Snapshot: June...
The objective of this report is to provide updated guidance in developing an appropriate analytical scope of testing for...
- Zeroing in on Xylazine: The First 100 Days After U.S. Emerging Threat Designation September 21, 2023
- Research: Developmental implications of prenatal opioid exposure among school-aged children: a mixed methods and community-initiated analysis September 19, 2023
- UNODC Current NPS Threats Volume VI September 17, 2023
- Naloxone Use in Novel Potent Opioid and Fentanyl Overdoses in Emergency Department Patients August 29, 2023
- NDEWS Hotspot Alerts July 13 – Aug 23, 2023: Counties with an opioid alert in three or more weeks during the weeks of July 13th to August 23rd August 25, 2023