As the increase in opioid use evolves into an increase in polysubstance use, understanding how different substances interact may inform...
Prescription medications - particularly when misused or overprescribed—can contribute to dangerous drug interactions, substance use disorder, overdoses, and deaths....
On April 6, 2009, the Drug Enforcement Administration published the interim final rule titled ‘‘Implementation of the Ryan...
- NPS Benzodiazepines in the United States – Q3 2020 Trend Report (CFSRE) October 1, 2020
- NPS Opioids in the United States – Q3 2020 Trend Report (CFSRE) October 1, 2020
- Opioid Overdose Crisis Compounded by Polysubstance Use (PEW) October 1, 2020
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs – Views on Usefullness and Challenges of Programs (GAO) October 1, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Enforcement Framework (DOJ) October 1, 2020