In 1,000 Fake Pills, I shared a fake pill bust in Canada that was disturbing because of the realistic packaging used. Here I talk to Don Bell, Chief Superintendent Ontario Police (Ret) about why fake pills are being packaged that way.
- Polypharmacy and the Elderly: Reducing the Risk of Adverse Events Through Monitoring and Communication January 21, 2021
- NPS Benzodiazepines in the United States – Q3 2020 Trend Report (CFSRE) October 1, 2020
- NPS Opioids in the United States – Q3 2020 Trend Report (CFSRE) October 1, 2020
- Opioid Overdose Crisis Compounded by Polysubstance Use (PEW) October 1, 2020
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs – Views on Usefullness and Challenges of Programs (GAO) October 1, 2020