ND: Police warn of pills that may contain fentanyl, man dies of overdose

KFGO News –

GRAND FORKS, ND (KFGO) – A 24-year-old man has died of a drug overdose and Grand Forks police believe that he took fentanyl in a pill-form that looked like Xanax.

The overdose victim bought the drug from a dealer and a number of the pills cannot be accounted for. Police are urging anyone who obtained Xanax from anywhere other than a pharmacy not to use it.

Fentanyl can also be absorbed through the skin.

News Link

This post expires and will no longer be available at 12:31 pm on Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Tags:
0 Comments

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators Federal Tax ID: 52-1660752 / DUNS Number: 073539913

Copyright © 2020 - NADDI. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy / Trademark Policy / Copyright Policy / Refund Policy

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account