NADDI OF KENTUCKY
NADDI of KENTUCKY
Welcome to the Home Page of the Kentucky Chapter of the National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators, also known as NADDI of Kentucky.
This chapter was formed in 1995 and is continuing to attract new members. NADDI of Kentucky currently has members from local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, state regulatory agencies, (including the Drug Control Branch, Board of Pharmacy, Board of Nursing and Board of Medical Licensure), insurance investigators and other professionals that investigate pharmaceutical diversion.
The goals of NADDI of Kentucky are to provide training to our members relating to pharmaceutical drug diversion and current drug trends. Also to provide our members a network of contacts with other agencies and investigators.
NADDI of Kentucky publishes a newsletter for all members. The newsletter will notify members of current drug trends, recent court rulings, diversion cases and member news. Also the chapter sponsors at least one meeting a year.
The membership fee to join NADDI is $50.00 per year; this includes state and national fees. Members receive a NADDI Newsletter and receive notices of national and state training.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
NADDI of KENTUCKY
Kentucky was the 4th State to establish a chapter within the NADDI organization. The State Chapter was approved on October 15, 1998 and has been a strong chapter and amazing resource for the past 21 years. Many of the Kentucky Chapter members have been with NADDI since the inception of the Chapter and have provided dedicated support to maintain and sustain the Chapter.
The Kentucky Chapter has been proactive in providing quality training for drug investigations and current trends for decades. The Kentucky Chapter has partnered with various State & Federal agencies to provide both basic & advanced training conference to their members and has excelled at networking with stakeholders at every level of the pharmaceutical diversion interests.
The efforts of the Kentucky Board have been awesome at providing updated information and resources to its members through newsletters,
email blasts and website materials. We look forward to seeing what 2020 will bring. We thank the Kentucky Board of Directors for their time and
all their efforts!
We would like to thank the following Kentucky members who have volunteered their time and efforts to the NADDI organization and the Kentucky State Chapter Board of Directors!
Tim Benedict – Regional Director
Michael Burton – Vice President, President
Jennifer Carpenter – Vice President, President
Irene Conder – Regional Director
Anita Fuqua – Secretary
William Goldey – Secretary
Chris Hacker – President
John McGuire – Vice President
Paula Redman – President
Kim Roy – Treasurer
Terri Spellman – Secretary
Brian Stanfield – Corresponding Secretary
Lynne Thompson – Vice President, President, National Treasurer
Judy Williams – Treasurer
NADDI of KENTUCKY
Miscellaneous Helpful Links
- KY Board of Medical Licensure
- KY Board of Pharmacy
- KY Board of Nursing
- KY Office of Inspector General
- KASPER and Trend Reports
- KY Office of Drug Control Policy
- DEA Diversion Control Division
Resources and Articles
- Practical Solutions to Address Opioid Abuse and Misuse-HDA
- The Opioid Crisis is Not Just an American Epidemic: Tramadol Use in Nigeria
- Opioid Alternative Gabapentin is on the Rise
- Opioid Prescriptions See Largest Drop in 25 Years
- KY to Receive $10.5 Million from HHS to Combat Opioid Crisis
- DEA Creates New Resource to Assist Distributors Avoid Oversupplying Opioids
- DEA Proposes Significant Opioid Manufacturing Reduction for 2019
- FDA Warns about Controversial Supplement Kratom
- Nearly 30% of Opioid Prescriptions Lack Medical Explanation
Cases Handled By NADDI Members
- Pharmacy Employee-Brother Charged with Drug Theft- Ben Shirley/Paul Daniels NADDI Members
- Physician Sentenced For Drug Trafficking – Carrie Gentry/Duncan McCracken NADDI Members
- Frankfort Nurse Practitioner Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Obtain Prescription Drugs – Jared Sullivan NADDI Member
- Berea Pharmacist Sentenced to 30 Years for Illegally Dispensing Prescription Pills and Pseudoephedrine – Jill Lee/Luis Altamirano NADDI Members
- Louisville Dentist Arrested after Office Search Warrant – Beth Ruoff/Carrie Gentry NADDI Members
- KY Residents Charged in Nationwide Health Care Fraud Investigation – Beth Ruoff/Carrie Gentry NADDI Members
- Louisville Doctors Indicted on Federal Drug Charges – Beth Ruoff/Carrie Gentry NADDI Members
- Agencies Raid Bluegrass Pain Consultants – Beth Ruoff/Carrie Gentry NADDI Members
Please fill out the form below to contact this State Chapter directly.