Morris Daily Voice –
A Boonton mom was charged after admitting she gave unprescribed drugs to her daughter, who was found dead next to a bottle of medication, documents show.
Police responding to a report of a deceased child Monday night found Shay Mooney’s 11-year-old daughter Wade Richardson unresponsive, ABC7 reports.
Mooney gave the girl 10 milliliters of Oxycodone, Seroquel and other medications from her own prescriptions in an attempt to treat pain caused by a medical condition they both share, the mom told police.
The affidavit says Mooney’s apartment was in “serious disarray” with syringes, pill bottles and medicine throughout.
A neighbor told ABC7 she tried to help and perform CPR on Wade.
This post expires and will no longer be available at 10:51 am on Saturday, January 9th, 2021Tags: Children Overdose