As a NADDI member, you can...
Access the information and people you need. You will be able to enter the Members Only section of the NADDI.org website to:
- read current and past news articles about pharmaceutical diversion laws and investigations
- review case studies
- search the RxNews (see below) library for past e-mail discussions and articles
- browse the valuable resources like websites, meetings, publications, books, etc.
- use the NADDI Member Database to find people involved in similar work and/or experts in areas where you need support.
Access RxNews, an active exchange online between professionals in law enforcement, regulatory agencies, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, healthcare and medical fields using email.
- Connect daily with other professionals around the country.
- Receive "wanted" information about pharmaceutical crimes.
- Discuss current drug diversion trends
- help develop investigation techniques and strategies
- Join discussions on the latest pharmaceutical drug investigations, strategies and legislation.
- Read news, articles, and documents covering the many different aspects of prescription drug diversion.
- Use this network of people –experienced and knowledgeable—to handle the situations you face.
Access Training and Education. NADDI has been the key national organization providing education and training in pharmaceutical drug diversion. In addition to the instructional sessions, each conference features ample time for participants to network with their professional counterparts in the region.
- Attend state and regional conferences organized by State/Regional Chapters. Training sessions and events are hosted in local areas. The goal of each NADDI chapter is to provide quality training in the area of pharmaceutical diversion and health care fraud for its members.
- NADDI holds an Annual National Conference in November of every year.